Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Another Error

12 years 1 month ago #209607 by maillawale
Another Error was created by maillawale
I have been able to resolve the installation issue through my hosting company but after installation, I saw this error "#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Important: Check the README folder and read the README before you install uddeI' at line 1" then i went through the FAQ pdf help file, following the instruction, I copy pasted the READ ME text but found another error. Now to send a mail is an issue as I get this "SQL error when attempting to save a messageDB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'replyid' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO ncc_uddeim (fromid, toid, replyid, message, datum) VALUES (124, 319, 0, 'Hello', 1347039012)
SQL =

INSERT INTO ncc_uddeim (fromid, toid, replyid, message, datum) VALUES (124, 319, 0, 'Hello', 1347039012)" Please what else should I do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
12 years 1 month ago #209624 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re: Another Error
The simplest way is to deinstall uddeIM and to remove all uddeIM database tables. Then install the current package again. Please ensure that you install the correct package for Joomla version.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

12 years 1 month ago #209769 by maillawale
Replied by maillawale on topic Re: Another Error
I have uninstalled and installed it again. The first message I received is that which is attached to this message. Thereafter, I discovered it was successfully installed but an attempt to send message gives this error:
SQL error when attempting to save a messageDB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'replyid' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO ncc_uddeim (fromid, toid, replyid, message, datum) VALUES (124, 319, 0, 'test', 1347294819)
SQL =
INSERT INTO ncc_uddeim (fromid, toid, replyid, message, datum) VALUES (124, 319, 0, 'test', 1347294819). All attempt to do this with phpmyadmin fails as I could not get it right. Can you please help?
Attachments:

• slabbi
  • slabbi
12 years 1 month ago #209797 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re: Another Error

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon