Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Installation Problem

12 years 1 month ago #209424 by maillawale
Installation Problem was created by maillawale
All attempts to install this component on Joomla 1.5 failed even though all the plugins and moduled installed successfully. The response I get each time I try install the component is "There was an error uploading this file to the server." I even tried installing it through Filezilla but it does not show on the backend and also affect all the CB Menu that has been active on my site for long. Please help. So I have to uninstall it through the Filezilla but my CB has stopped to function even after uninstall. Pls help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
12 years 1 month ago #209426 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re: Installation Problem
Please read the FAQ which explains nearly all installation problems.
I guess that you have a 2mb upload limit or wrong access permissions set for the Joomla folders.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

12 years 1 month ago #209437 by maillawale
Replied by maillawale on topic Re: Installation Problem
I have read the FAQ and my problem is not specifically mentioned. Also, the FAQs mentioned a lot of installation problems but failed to mention paths to get solutions to them. The response while I try installing remains ""There was an error uploading this file to the server."" but installing it on another site works because I have tried to test it on a project that does not need it. It installed successfully even both were hosted on the same server

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon