Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED]Add JomSocial toolbar to inbox

12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #209206 by freshwebservices
[SOLVED]Add JomSocial toolbar to inbox was created by freshwebservices
I'd like to add the JomSocial toolbar to the inbox - at the top. Currently I'm attempting to load it as a module.

Does anyone know the following:
1) which file I need to edit to accomplish this

2) if the following code will do the trick
Code:
$modules =& JModuleHelper::getModules('js_toolbar'); foreach ($modules as $module){ echo JModuleHelper::renderModule($module); }

Thanks
Eddie

ANSWER - I used a module 'QBar JomSocial Toolbar', published in a position called 'js_toolbar', & then in components/com_uddiem/includes.php I did the following:
Code:
function uddeIMprintMenu($myself, $uddeaction, $item_id, $config) { $pathtosite = uddeIMgetPath('live_site'); $my_gid = $config->usergid; // write the uddeim title if ($config->showtitle) echo "<div class='contentheading'>".$config->showtitle."</div>"; if ($config->showmenuicons==3) return; //when calling via modal we pass in parameter popup so JomSoc toolbar won't be rendered $usage = JRequest::getString('usage'); if($usage != 'popup' || $popup=''){ $myblurb_modules = &JModuleHelper::getModules( 'js_toolbar' ); /* loop through the array and render their output */ foreach ($myblurb_modules as $myblurb) { echo JModuleHelper::renderModule( $myblurb ); } }

Looking at it I suppose I could have just rewritten the parameter 'popup'?
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by freshwebservices. Reason: SOLVED

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon