Skip to Content Skip to Menu

UddeIM 2.7 component inbox list height

12 years 5 months ago #199501 by John_Strambo
UddeIM 2.7 component inbox list height was created by John_Strambo
Hello, i installed the component and for some reason the inbox was showing the list of messages all with a height of 133px.
I looked around the code and found that the inbox.php recalls getpiclink.php:uddeIMgetStyleForThumb to set the style for the username link(or pic) cell in the inbox table.

the actual function is
Code:
function uddeIMgetStyleForThumb($config) { global $ueConfig; $st = "style='text-align:center; vertical-align:middle"; if ($config->avatarw) $st .= "; width:".((int)$config->avatarw + 64)."px"; if ($config->avatarh) $st .= "; height:".((int)$config->avatarh + 16)."px"; $st .= ";'"; return $st; }

this function will always style the user link/avatar to avatarh+16 size (117+16=133) no matter if you set "Show thumbnails in lists" to no in the Integration tab of UddeIM backend.

I changed it to
Code:
function uddeIMgetStyleForThumb($config) { global $ueConfig; $st = "style='text-align:center; vertical-align:middle"; if($config->getpiclink){ if ($config->avatarw) $st .= "; width:".((int)$config->avatarw + 64)."px"; if ($config->avatarh) $st .= "; height:".((int)$config->avatarh + 16)."px"; } $st .= ";'"; return $st; }

to fix the behavior.
DId i miss something in the configuration that will enable the correct behavior or its a code bug?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
12 years 5 months ago #199515 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re: UddeIM 2.7 component inbox list height
Indeed, it is a code bug.
The fix is correct and I have applied it to the development trunk.

Thanks for reporting!

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon