Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Warning: Undefined variable $end_tag_params in /home/joomlapolis824/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Warning: Undefined variable $end_tag_params in /home/joomlapolis824/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

White space in source code - uddeim module

• roby124
  • roby124
12 years 8 months ago #190543 by roby124

White space in source code - uddeim module was created by roby124
Hello.

I have a problem with uddeim module.

I get the odd white space right below uddeim mailbox h3 title. See the screenshot below...

I tried searching all the components i have for this character, or even "\n which dom says it is..

..but with no luck.

The strange thing is that the space disappears on uddeim main page. It appears on home page (which is set to component called "Adsmanager").

I removed everything from the homepage, set it to blog type of articles, and just published this module, but the problem still persists.

I disabled css and javascript, and the annoying character is still here, which (i assume) means that it is somewhere in php code. I searched the modules php file, but with no luck.

Did someone have problem like this or does someone know what can i do now? Its quite urgent.

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• roby124
  • roby124
12 years 8 months ago #190546 by roby124

Replied by roby124 on topic Re: White space in source code - uddeim module
Ok i solved it.

The problem was in the lanuage file of the uddeim component. I was using some special characters like č, ć, š, ž and the HTML entities were messed up.

Thanks!

• slabbi
  • slabbi
12 years 8 months ago #190567 by slabbi

Replied by slabbi on topic Re: White space in source code - uddeim module
I do not understand why the language file is a problem. When the correct file is used (ISO or UTF-8) the text should be displayed fine (please check system tab -> language encoding).

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon