Skip to Content Skip to Menu

uddeIM for joomla 2.5?

• slabbi
  • slabbi
12 years 8 months ago #190026 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re: uddeIM for joomla 2.5?
We are talking about mod_uddeim, not the "simple notifier" from the 3rd party folder? Correct?

When you use AJAX in the module could you disable this please in order to avoid problems with other modules?

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• plauncher
  • plauncher
12 years 8 months ago #190028 by plauncher
Replied by plauncher on topic Re: uddeIM for joomla 2.5?
mööp FAIL!
i checked AGAIN the versions of all uddeIM modules and the notifier module was still V.2.5! When i checked it yesterday it was all 2.6 i can swear... was to late maybe. Now it works all! Thanks for your help and sorry! :)

12 years 8 months ago #190434 by ptit_biscuit
Replied by ptit_biscuit on topic Re: uddeIM for joomla 2.5?
hiTraduction
Hello, I encounter an issue with uddeim and joomla 2.5.

Indeed, I have an error message as soon as I go to the forum kunena:

Fatal Error was detected!

Fatal Error: Cannot redeclare uddeIMgetUserTZ() (previously declared in /var/www/vhosts/eleves-huissierjustice.fr/subdomains/beta/httpdocs/components/com_uddeim/uddeimlib15.php:30) in components/com_uddeim/uddeimlib25.php on line 33

The error was detected in the Uddeim Component.

Regarding to go on a profile, the page remains blank.

I found the solution to my problem by disabling the plug in uddeim in community builder. likely that if 2.6 is compatible uddeim joomla 2.5.1, plug in to merge the pair-uddeim kunena-community builder are not ...

have you any idea?

• slabbi
  • slabbi
12 years 8 months ago #190436 by slabbi
Guy, use forum search before posting:

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/25-uddeim-plugin-and-component/190315-cb-creating-new-field-error

Check if you have updated:
- uddeIM component
- uddeIM modules
- uddeIM plugins, and
- uddeIM CB plugins.

All uddeIM binaries should display "version 2.6", otherwise you will get above or other errors (e.g. a blank page).

When using a 3rd party component which uses the uddeIM API ensure that this component loads the component from the uddeIM folder and do not use an older copy.

CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #193981 by StefanosOrasis
Replied by StefanosOrasis on topic Re: uddeIM for joomla 2.5?
slabbi, I have used the forum search as well as google search and I found tones of posts on this issue concerning various of software as well as cb.

Of course I am here because I have the following error on the site frontend (when display_errors = on)

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare uddeIMgetUserTZ() (previously declared in /var/www/clients/client9/web12/web/components/com_uddeim/uddeimlib15.php:30) in /var/www/clients/client9/web12/web/components/com_uddeim/uddeimlib25.php on line 33

Please note this is a local linux server box running ubuntu 10.04/ispconfig 3.0.4.3
PHP Built On: Linux 2.6.32-39-generic #86-Ubuntu SMP Mon Feb 13 21:47:32 UTC 2012 i686
Database Version: 5.1.41-3ubuntu12.10
PHP Version: 5.3.2-1ubuntu4.14
WebServer to PHP Interface: cgi-fcgi

Also note that this is a fresh cb1.8(downloaded yesterday) installation on a fresh j2.5.2 installation (installed yesterday) and the uddeIM software versions are all from the same package v2.6 (also downloaded yesterday)

Also note that this error does not occur if I use "Private Messaging System (uddeIM PMS)" instead of the cb "Private Message System". The reason I use the last, is because I get those "n"s and other sort of messy text in the messaging emails when requesting connections etc. I found on this forum that this was a known bug and was corrected, and the suggestion was to use the cb "Private Message System" instead of "Private Messaging System (uddeIM PMS)".

So,..

I am not using any 3rd party plugin for uddeIM, I tried almost everything I could think of, I almost disabled everything too, ajax in uddeIM Notifier module, the module itself, changed settings back and forth to the Private Message System etc.

For now I cannot think of something else to disable.

p.s
Any way of editing or completely disabling that part of text in the connection request emails ??

cheers and peace

EDIT::
I get this error right after I request a connection with a user.
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by StefanosOrasis.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
12 years 7 months ago #193985 by slabbi
Please disable plug_uddeim_searchbot and plug_uddeim_contentlink.

Following features are new 2.7:
===============================
6.) plug_uddeim_searchbot and plug_uddeim_contentlink are Joomla 2.5
compatible now.

CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon