Skip to Content Skip to Menu

uddeIM Installation

12 years 11 months ago #180150 by Viperman35
uddeIM Installation was created by Viperman35
I have tried everything on these forums to get uddeIM 2.5 set up on my 1.7.2 Joomla site, with no avail. I really don't understand what is going on. It is really ticking me off. I have followed all of the instructions for all the errors I keep getting that have already been posted here, though, everytime I get an error. I really need some help getting this component installed, I have tried for about 3 days reading here and going back and trying to install, and still I have no results what so ever. I am totally wanting to give a support manager on this component my admin login information so I can just get it done and set up. So that way I can figure out what is actually going on with it. If anyone could possibly give me some help plz, either e-mail me or post here or pm me, plz. Every other component that I have installed on my site has worked perfectly. Oh, and I already have cb 1.7 set up on my site. I have tried the 1.6, the 1.6 english only version. I can go on and on, but I won't. All I'm saying is tell me who to send my info to and you will have it asap.

TYVM for your time.
Viper

Database Version: 5.5.5-10.0.31-MariaDB
PHP Version: 5.6.30
Web Server: Apache
Joomla! Version: Joomla! 3.7.2 Stable [ Amani ] 22-May-2017 09:46 GMT
Joomla! Platform: Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013
Community Builder Version: 2.1.2
NO PLUGINS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon