Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Uddie Error After Upgrading to Joomla 1.7

• jackibar
  • jackibar
  • Add-ons
13 years 1 month ago #174642 by jackibar
Hi,

I'm using CB and uddieIM and have just upgraded my site from Joomla 1.5 to 1.7 and installed the latest version of uddieIM (2.5 beta). Now, any time I try to access any user profile (including my own), I'm getting the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JLanguage::getBackwardLang() in /Users/jacki/Sites/rptworship/components/com_uddeim/uddeimlib15.php on line 174

I looked at that file and saw there is also one called uddeimlib16.php - I'm wondering why it's still trying to call the 1.5 version? But anyway - what does this error mean, and how do I fix it to where my profiles will display again?!

Thanks so much for your help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #174645 by slabbi
You have not upgraded all uddeIM plugins and modules and maybe CB plugins.

Please also check (Known Bugs):
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/25-uddeim-plugin-and-component/170560-uddeim-25-beta-has-been-released

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by slabbi.

• jackibar
  • jackibar
  • Add-ons
13 years 1 month ago #174676 by jackibar
Replied by jackibar on topic Re: Uddie Error After Upgrading to Joomla 1.7
Thanks... I actually *had* upgraded everything. But for some reason my database had kept all the old "junk" in it. I uninstalled everything to do with uddieIM and then manually went in and deleted all the uddieIM tables in my database using phpMyAdmin - then reinstalled exactly the same files(!) - and now it's working. The only issue I'm having is no notifications are being sent - neither email or pop-up - both of which I've enabled...

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon