Skip to Content Skip to Menu

uddeim plugin blows up my website

• skcpad
  • skcpad
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #174411 by skcpad
uddeim plugin blows up my website was created by skcpad
Message I get in UddeIM is Important: You have not updated your database! Please refer to the README how to update uddeIM correctly!
It is apparent that I have done something wrong...I do not have the technical knowledge to fix this. If I turn on the uddeim plugin (uddeIM PMS Content Link) it blows up my website. Who can I contact that can help me correct the error I have created? I'm trying to get the IM feature to work for Kunena.

I get this error code when I turn on the uddeim plugin:

SQL errorDB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'moderated' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO jos_uddeim_emn (moderated, locked, status, popup, public, autoresponder, autoforward, autoforwardid, userid) VALUES (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 62)
SQL =
INSERT INTO jos_uddeim_emn (moderated, locked, status, popup, public, autoresponder, autoforward, autoforwardid, userid) VALUES (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 62)

Steve
www.protectamericasdream.com
steve@protectamericasdream.com
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by skcpad.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
13 years 1 month ago #174454 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re: uddeim plugin blows up my website
Please read the FAQ (you do also need the file README). There is a step by step description how to update the database.

If you are unable to do this, the FAQ will also explain how to delete all uddeIM data, so new tables are created when you reinstall uddeIM.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon