Skip to Content Skip to Menu

uddeIM 2.5beta install problem

• stuart
  • stuart
13 years 1 month ago #174376 by stuart
uddeIM 2.5beta install problem was created by stuart
When I try to install uddeIM 2.5beta in a new 1.7 site I get the following error and uddeIM does not install. Any suggestions on how to correct this problem.

MS 2003 Server
PHP 5.3.5
MySQL 5.5.9
Apache 2.2.17
Joomla 1.7.0

SQL error when attempting to save a messageDB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'hunterclan.j17_uddeim' doesn't exist SQL=INSERT INTO j17_uddeim (fromid, toid, toread, message, datum, systemflag, disablereply, systemmessage, totrashoutbox, totrashdateoutbox) VALUES (42, 42, 0, 'Welcome to uddeIM! You have succesfully installed uddeIM. Try viewing this message with different templates. You can set them in the administration backend of uddeIM. uddeIM is a project in development. If you find bugs or weaknesses, please write them to me so that we can make uddeIM better together. Good luck and have fun!', 1314415285, 1, 1, 'uddeIM', 1, 1314415285)
SQL =

INSERT INTO #__uddeim (fromid, toid, toread, message, datum, systemflag, disablereply, systemmessage, totrashoutbox, totrashdateoutbox) VALUES (42, 42, 0, 'Welcome to uddeIM!

You have succesfully installed uddeIM.

Try viewing this message with different templates. You can set them in the administration backend of uddeIM.

uddeIM is a project in development. If you find bugs or weaknesses, please write them to me so that we can make uddeIM better together.

Good luck and have fun!', 1314415285, 1, 1, 'uddeIM', 1, 1314415285)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• stuart
  • stuart
13 years 1 month ago #174378 by stuart
Replied by stuart on topic Re: uddeIM 2.5beta install problem
I am having this problem, I am aware that the previous post was about the same problem but I have read the FAQs adjusted php.ini but it still occurs. I have no problem uploading large files so I have no idea where to go next.

This is not a uddeIM bug. Please read the FAQ how to install uddeIM correctly (e.g. php upload limit).

PHP.INI Setting
upload_max_filesize = 8192M

• slabbi
  • slabbi
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #174386 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re: uddeIM 2.5beta install problem
There are some possibilities:
The most common one is that the wrong package has been installed, the correct package for J1.7 is suffixed _j16. You should also only use a package downloaded from my dev site. Sometimes I do some quiet updates the first one or two days after release which mirror sites do not have.
It is also possible hat the Joomla installer dies because of timeouts or to few CPU power or wrong access rights.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by slabbi.

• stuart
  • stuart
13 years 1 month ago #174457 by stuart
Replied by stuart on topic Re: uddeIM 2.5beta install problem
Thanks for your reply. I may have been trying to use the package that was not suffixed. I eventually downloaded uddeIM directly onto the server and loaded it from there, it took around 6 installs before loading and then the can not load admin menu problem occured.

After much mucking around it eventually loaded sucessfully.

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon