Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Problem with rights and sending messages

• AndMeToo
  • AndMeToo
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #165547 by AndMeToo
Hi everybody, this is my first post in this forum so I hope that I've done nothing wrong - I tried to use the search function but wasn't sure that the used keywords will bring me to the results...

So here's my problem: I'm using uddeIM 2.3 Hotfix 1, CB 1.4 and Kunena 1.6.4 and NOIXACL (no adapter acitvated) - all running on Joomla 1.5.23.
When I'm logged in as admin I'm able to use uddelIM without any problem - when logged in as a registered sub user (changed with NoixACL to some "different group") I can see the Inbox, read new messages and this stuff BUT I'm not able to write a new one (see attachment, just ignore the language;) By pressing on "new" I'll get the normal content but without any template and without the captcha so my users are not able to send new messages. I went through the configuration twice and wasn't able to find any possible soulution... Thanks for any guess!
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by AndMeToo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
13 years 4 months ago #165568 by slabbi
It is not an uddeIM bug. When the template is not loaded something blocks it from loading. The error messages says that you have not entered the API key for using reCAPTCHAs.

I do not know NoixACL. Maybe it prevents uddeIM from loading its config file?

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

• AndMeToo
  • AndMeToo
13 years 4 months ago #165972 by AndMeToo
Replied by AndMeToo on topic Re: Problem with rights and sending messages
Hmm I'm not quite sure that it's completely not an UddeIm Bug... when turning a normal user to a mod (UddeIm user management) the template is loaded and everything is working fine. So this has to be a uddeIm bug, hasn't it`? I tested some possible options and it looks like the bug belongs to recaptcha...when using "internal" everything is allright - so I think I can lump this :silly:

Thanks for you're help!

• slabbi
  • slabbi
13 years 4 months ago #166007 by slabbi
No, I am sorry. When you turn on moderation for a user, the only change in the code is that one table field is set to "1" instead of "0". The redirection is the same.

Do you have a valid recaptcha key?

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon