Skip to Content Skip to Menu

My Uddeim SEND button is showing is not working

• Ayex
  • Ayex
13 years 6 months ago #161033 by Ayex
Im using the uddeIM 2.3/stable, it was working fine before untill few days ago that it wasnt working well, when you want to reply an inbox, the reply button will not work, it will show a text area like a search engine, and the submit button will not be there. But when i click on the COMPOSE button i can see the SEND button, but when you want to reply an inbox sent by another member it wont be there... It will show a text field like i want to search or type in something there. I dont know the kind of error this is. Why would it show a text field?.

2nd problem is dat even when i have checked the content of a message it will still be bringing the new message icon in the mod_uddeim_mailbox instead of after checking the message it shouldnt be there.. And when i uninstalled the component , it crashed my site totally, leaving the home page blank and other pages a fatal error message, i had to re install the component to make my site running back.

I need help on how to make this send button on a message i want to reply cos its showing on a fresh message to someone but the member wont see a SEND button when he decides to reply the message. i aslo need help on making the new message alert go off when a user has checked the message..

Please i need help.. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
13 years 6 months ago #161037 by slabbi
Several problems, all not uddeIM related:

1. When the text area is not shown correctly your main site template modifies the CSS for this element. The same for the SEND button. Please check the FAQ Ch.12.

2. a) I assume you have upgraded from 2.2 to 2.3? If so, you have not updated uddeIM's tables. Please check the README how to do this.
b) When you deinstall uddeIM it does not crash a site. There is something other wrong with your site, so you should search in annother direction in order to solve your problems.

3. Again, check the FAQ Ch.12.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

• Ayex
  • Ayex
13 years 6 months ago #161045 by Ayex
Thanks for your time slabbi, i didnt say the text field is has a problem, i said the SEND button on uddeim change to text field and the SEND link is no more showing, so i cant reply a message. my site is www.unaabjoint.net . Please help me!

• Ayex
  • Ayex
13 years 6 months ago #161178 by Ayex
Please i need help please..... I have been to everywhere but they told me to come to this place for help... Please SLABBI help me.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
13 years 6 months ago #161180 by slabbi
When the SEND button it converted into a text field something on your site does this. It is not a uddeIM bug. I am pretty sure that the SEND button is still there in displayed e.g. white on white because of a CSS bug in your main site template.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

• Ayex
  • Ayex
13 years 6 months ago #161221 by Ayex
I just went to Uddeim Css file and i edited it i changed the button colour, backgroung colour and even d increased the button,s size all to nothing.. Its still not showing, but its still the same thing.. Nothing is happening.. I am in need of help please

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon