Skip to Content Skip to Menu

UddeIM v2.0 Change Emotions

• ampz21
  • ampz21
14 years 3 months ago #137353 by ampz21
UddeIM v2.0 Change Emotions was created by ampz21
Hi all, I would like to know how I can change the emotions for my UddeIM, I dont want any animated emothers, I'm looking for emotions like the one's used to post a commont on this forum :) !
Thaks in advanced

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
14 years 3 months ago #137364 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:UddeIM v2.0 Change Emotions
ampz21 wrote:

Hi all, I would like to know how I can change the emotions for my UddeIM, I dont want any animated emothers, I'm looking for emotions like the one's used to post a commont on this forum :) !
Thaks in advanced

1. Before posting please read
www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,74651/catid,25/

2. Get familar with the system you try to administrate, so postings like this are not necessary:
www.joomlapolis.com/index.php?option=com_joomlaboard&Itemid=38&func=view&catid=25&id=137354#137354

3. Check uddeIM backend. You will find an option that allows switching between static and animated smileys.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

• ampz21
  • ampz21
14 years 3 months ago #137374 by ampz21
Replied by ampz21 on topic Re:UddeIM v2.0 Change Emotions
slabbi wrote:

ampz21 wrote:

Thaks in advanced

1. Before posting please read
www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,74651/catid,25/

2. Get familar with the system you try to administrate, so postings like this are not necessary:
www.joomlapolis.com/index.php?option=com_joomlaboard&Itemid=38&func=view&catid=25&id=137354#137354

3. Check uddeIM backend. You will find an option that allows switching between static and animated smileys.

Hi, I've read the FAQ thoroughly and I recall reading about enabling just static emotions etc... However, I want to know how to add more static emotions to my site, I've also been on the link provided in the FAQ but I could only see animated emotions there.

Thanks in advanced :)

• slabbi
  • slabbi
14 years 3 months ago #137380 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:UddeIM v2.0 Change Emotions
It is not possible to add additional static smileys.

What you can do is to replace the animated ones with static smileys (so you can also add additional ones).

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

• ampz21
  • ampz21
14 years 3 months ago #137387 by ampz21
Replied by ampz21 on topic Re:UddeIM v2.0 Change Emotions
slabbi wrote:

It is not possible to add additional static smileys.

What you can do is to replace the animated ones with static smileys (so you can also add additional ones).

Thats great as I don't intend on using the animated ones, could you recomend where I can get smileys like the one used in this forum?

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon