Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Uddeim Database Column Error - New Install 1.9

14 years 11 months ago #114812 by zoomlanski
I might have goofed. I thought I backed up the database for Uddeim, but can't find it.

I uninstall 1.7 and installed 1.9.

Works great up until I try to send a message. I get this with a send. Looks like I'm missing a column replyid... Before I make it worse, am I better to recreate the table from scratch or an easier fix?

I did copy the 1.7-->1.9 README text into phpmyadmin and executed.

Thanks
Tim

SQL error when attempting to save a messageDB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'replyid' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO jos_uddeim (fromid, toid, replyid, message, datum) VALUES (63, 75, 0, 'test', 1256131541)
SQL =
INSERT INTO jos_uddeim (fromid, toid, replyid, message, datum) VALUES (63, 75, 0, 'test', 1256131541)

Post edited by: zoomlanski, at: 2009/10/21 20:33

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
14 years 11 months ago #114813 by slabbi

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

14 years 11 months ago #114816 by zoomlanski
Replied by zoomlanski on topic Re:Uddeim Database Column Error - New Install 1.9
I appreciate your prompt response and forum link. I read the FAQ manual from start to finish.

Either I'm blind, but I have been through the README and can't not find the section on adding or removing a column/field to the table. I even have an SQL book beside me.

I did the readme cut paste and it still tells me to update my tables.

It talks about table errors, but nothing resembling the error recieved. It looks as though it's telling me to remove the column?:(

Tim

• slabbi
  • slabbi
14 years 11 months ago #114824 by slabbi
In the README you will find a section that describes how to upgrade the database tables.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon