Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Files stopping the process?

• carina
  • carina
15 years 2 months ago #108380 by carina
Files stopping the process? was created by carina
Hi,

Tried to upgrade, but something ain't working. I have uninstalled everything from 1.7, but gets a maximum time error when trying to install 1.8.

I though think the problem may be somewhere else, because if I try to view a user in CB, I get this error message:

Warning: require_once(/home/webb/components/com_uddeim/uddeimlib15.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/webb/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_pmsuddeiminbox/pms.showinbox.php on line 23

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/webb/public_html/sandbox/components/com_uddeim/uddeimlib15.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/webb/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_pmsuddeiminbox/pms.showinbox.php on line 23

Are there still files in there stopping me from installing and the rest will be ok once installation is done? What to do?

Thanks!

/C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
15 years 2 months ago #108381 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:Files stopping the process?
When the Joomla installer died then some files are missing and the installation is not complete. In that case deinstall and try again.

You should also try to upload the installation pakage and do the installation from the local disk.

If it still fails blame your provider that your CPU time is limited or move to a reliable server.

Post edited by: slabbi, at: 2009/08/18 12:44

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

• carina
  • carina
15 years 2 months ago #108392 by carina
Replied by carina on topic Re:Files stopping the process?
Hi,

Thanks. I had to let my provider install it and thenit worked as well as everything else as far as I can see.

Great component! :)

/C

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon