Skip to Content Skip to Menu

🏖 End of summer sale! Savings on all memberships including single add-ons! Get 25% off now with code SUMMER25!

Field Management kicks Admin user back to Admin Dashboard.

• jcrimmel
  • jcrimmel
1 month 2 weeks ago #338663 by jcrimmel
Looking for help with an odd issue. While under Field Management, anytime I click the highlighted areas (see below) I am sent back to the main Admin Dashboard. The dropdown for the amount of fields to display is also stuck on 2000. This only happens in the Field Management section. The Tab Management is working fine. I was able to use the Field Management fine 24 hours ago, and have not installed any updates, extensions, or plugins since then. I can open a field, make edits, and save, but when I interact with the highlighted areas, it just kicks me back to the Admin Dashboard. I tried to unpublish the field I added when it was working yesterday, but that was no help. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Joomla! = 5.1.2.
CB = 2.9.2+build.2024.07.19.17.35.10.29c372f8f
  • Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
    • krileon
    1 month 2 weeks ago #338664 by krileon
    Might be a filter cache bug. Log out entirely then back in to clear that cache and retry.

Kyle (Krileon)
    Community Builder Team Member
    Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
    CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
    --
    If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
    --
    If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
    --
    Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
    --
    My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jcrimmel
    • jcrimmel
    1 month 2 weeks ago #338665 by jcrimmel
    I cleared all cache, logged out, still the same issue. Tried another admin account with the same result.

• krileon
    • krileon
    1 month 2 weeks ago #338666 by krileon
    Strange, logging out should've reset it back to default list limit. Within your database empty _sessions table to log everyone out and clear session data as you may have some session data corruption.

Kyle (Krileon)
    Community Builder Team Member
    Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
    CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
    --
    If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
    --
    If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
    --
    Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
    --
    My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• jcrimmel
    • jcrimmel
    1 month 2 weeks ago #338667 by jcrimmel
    Emptying the _sessions table did the trick. Thank you, as always. Your support is very much appreciated.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon