Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Getting loads of Stripe webhook fails suddenly

3 months 1 day ago #338536 by wintercorn
Any idea why this is happening? It's only startedin the last week or so. The url shown below goes to the user login screen and not a blank page as I think it should do.

domain.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&Itemid=213&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpgacctno=1&do=gw&result=notify&format=raw

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
3 months 1 day ago #338539 by krileon
Going to user login screen means Joomla's menu access permission check is applying. The Itemid in that URL is 213. Find the menu item matching that id and make that menu item public. Most likely it's CBs profile menu item, which needs to be public and published to prevent odd access issues like this.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 months 1 day ago #338542 by wintercorn
Replied by wintercorn on topic Getting loads of Stripe webhook fails suddenly
Problem is that making 213 public shows it on the frontend but obviously users can't do anything with it. I'll see if I can add it to a hidden menu.

• krileon
  • krileon
3 months 1 day ago - 3 months 1 day ago #338544 by krileon
Move 213 to a menu type that isn't visible on on a menu module. Now where 213 was create a Joomla menu alias that points to 213 and is marked Registered. This separates the cosmetic display from the access.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 3 months 1 day ago by krileon.

3 months 20 hours ago #338551 by wintercorn
Replied by wintercorn on topic Getting loads of Stripe webhook fails suddenly
We'll see if this works. Not sure why it started suddenly after silence for months.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon