Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Edit profile - Save problem

• ricco1
  • ricco1
8 years 3 weeks ago #284735 by ricco1
Replied by ricco1 on topic Edit profile - Save problem

Ok, so you've "Edit Display" set to "No edit display at all" using CB Privacy?

Yes, that's correct.

Unfortunately, with the quick fix you've suggested the problem still remains.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 3 weeks ago #284755 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Edit profile - Save problem
I am unable to confirm with the quickfix applied. Are you logged in as a moderator or registered user?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• ricco1
  • ricco1
8 years 3 weeks ago #284794 by ricco1
I've tried as registered user.

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 3 weeks ago #284802 by krileon
Still works fine in my tests. You'll probably need to wait for next nightly that should be out later today with the fix applied.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ricco1

• ricco1
  • ricco1
8 years 3 weeks ago #284814 by ricco1
Where can we download the latest nightlies?

There used to be a Community Builder 2.0 Add-ons Compatibility Status page at: www.joomlapolis.com/cb-20-addon-status

Where is it now please?

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 3 weeks ago #284841 by krileon
Latest build is always selected on our downloads page below.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads

Simply click the download button for the plugin you want. Additional the product pages are always latest builds.

www.joomlapolis.com/addons/cb-privacy

Additionally we've a latest releases page below.

www.joomlapolis.com/news/releases

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: ricco1

Moderators: beatnantkrileon