Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] CB Password Strength Translation

• AchLive
  • AchLive
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #230323 by AchLive
Hello everyone, I think this information is useful.
To translate the CB PASSWORD STRENGTH PLUGIN with cbteamplugins_language.php file you need to edit the file cbpasswordstrength.php. It should be added to the first line
Code:
cbimport( 'language.cbteamplugins' );
Without this change, the translations are not imported. I hope this is helpful to you, and that in the next version of the plugin there is this change. See you soon
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #230330 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Password Strength Translation
This shouldn't be the case. It acts on the onAftergetFieldRow trigger, which by then your install should already have language plugin loaded in. Is your password field the first field displayed? Where exactly is it not translating?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• AchLive
  • AchLive
11 years 2 months ago #230335 by AchLive
Replied by AchLive on topic CB Password Strength Translation
Hello krileon, I did not understand what you wrote.
I was trying to translate the fields "CBTxt :: T" on cbpasswordstrength.php file. Without the change
Code:
cbimport( 'language.cbteamplugins' );
the translation inserted into the file cbteamplugins_language.php does not work. I have just installed a plugin language.

Version
- CB Password Strength 1.0.1
- Joomla 2.5.11
- Community Builder 1.9

• krileon
  • krileon
11 years 2 months ago #230366 by krileon
Where is it not translating? Frontend registration? Frontend profile edit? Backend profile edit? All of them? The plugin should not have to load in language files as they should be loaded in before the plugin ever does anything.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• AchLive
  • AchLive
11 years 2 months ago #230400 by AchLive
Replied by AchLive on topic CB Password Strength Translation
Without the change for file cbpasswordstrength.php does not work. With the change works well.

• krileon
  • krileon
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #230404 by krileon
I understand that, but again where does it not translate. I need to know specifically as this is very likely an issue in CB it self (language files should be loaded by CB before fields do anything).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon