Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[#3403] moderate all images

• tgribble
  • tgribble
12 years 4 months ago #198595 by tgribble
Replied by tgribble on topic Re: [#3403] moderate all images
as an extra. would it be too hard to ask for a field similar to the "Reject Comment" for membership rejection to be added to the email in the event of an image rejection?

thankyou.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• tgribble
  • tgribble
12 years 4 months ago #200018 by tgribble
hi again

was just re-reading this topic, and i have to ask. you say it is a feature rather than a bug? in the CB Configuration Manager > Moderation tab it clearly says:

"Require all images uploaded by users to be approved prior to being displayed."

and in the comprofiler database, there is a field to approve ( moderate ) any image submitted. i know this is probably a very low importance bug fix, but i think it may be actually a bug rather than a feature.

if you could even give me some help that would be very much appreciated.

cheers

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 4 months ago #200032 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: [#3403] moderate all images
That's a typo in the parameter text. We never implemented all image field approval feature. We only implemented it for the avatar field. The column still exists for other image fields because the avatar is an image field (it's not a special fieldtype specific to it self).

Again, it's a feature request and we've yet to implement. There's nothing more I can advise beyond that. We'll implement it when we've found the appropriate time to do so. It's still scheduled for 1.8.1 so it's likely to be done before 1.8.1 is released.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• tgribble
  • tgribble
12 years 2 months ago #203036 by tgribble
Hi again

I see this issue has been pushed back to cb 1.8.2
When would you guess that may be released?

Any info would be appreciated.

Thankyou.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 2 months ago #203053 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: [#3403] moderate all images

I see this issue has been pushed back to cb 1.8.2

Correct, due to unforeseen issues with a bad J2.5.5 release we had to push forward with a bug fix release with only critical issues addressed.

When would you guess that may be released?

After 1.8.1, sorry if vague but we do not give release dates.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• tgribble
  • tgribble
12 years 3 weeks ago #208159 by tgribble
Hello again

Is there any news in this issue. It has been quite a while and there seems not to be any solutions to the cb 1.8.2 issues.

Please can you work on this issue?

Kind regards.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon