Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Using "formatname" in sorting tab of list creates a sql error

• pvh
  • pvh
9 years 11 months ago #250584 by pvh
When I set the Sorting parameter of List to Field "Formated name", it creates the following SQL error:

Error: 1054 - Unknown column 'formatname' in 'order clause' SQL=SELECT DISTINCT ue.*, u.*, '' AS 'NA' FROM xxxx_users u JOIN xxxx_user_usergroup_map g ON g.`user_id` = u.`id` JOIN xxxx_comprofiler ue ON ue.`id` = u.`id` WHERE u.block = 0 AND ue.approved = 1 AND ue.confirmed = 1 AND ue.banned = 0 AND g.group_id IN (1) AND `cb_awbawkswitch` = 'AWB' ORDER BY `formatname` ASC LIMIT 0, 30
The following user(s) said Thank You: ncpac

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
9 years 11 months ago #250585 by nant

pvh wrote: When I set the Sorting parameter of List to Field "Formated name", it creates the following SQL error:

Error: 1054 - Unknown column 'formatname' in 'order clause' SQL=SELECT DISTINCT ue.*, u.*, '' AS 'NA' FROM xxxx_users u JOIN xxxx_user_usergroup_map g ON g.`user_id` = u.`id` JOIN xxxx_comprofiler ue ON ue.`id` = u.`id` WHERE u.block = 0 AND ue.approved = 1 AND ue.confirmed = 1 AND ue.banned = 0 AND g.group_id IN (1) AND `cb_awbawkswitch` = 'AWB' ORDER BY `formatname` ASC LIMIT 0, 30

Thanks for providing feedback here - I assume that this is a CB 2.0 site?

If yes, this has already been fixed and available in our nightly builds and will be part of next CB 2.0.1 release.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon