Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Cannot Access Joomla Admin on my after installing CB Admin Menu navigation v. 1.9 .2 module

• aleevan
  • aleevan
11 years 4 months ago #227256 by aleevan
Upgrading a Joomla site and all associated plugins/modules. Currently running CB v1.7 on Joomla 2.5.9. Tried to install CB Admin Menu Nav v1.9.2. Followed the installation process exactly as shown. Upon install admin went to blank screen. Unable to access anything on admin.
On server side get the following Fatal error message:

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method CBuser::getMyInstance() in /var/www/trainingbeta.cgmus.com/joomla/administrator/modules/mod_cb_adminnav/mod_cb_adminnav.php on line 408, referer: trainingbeta.cgmus.com/joomla/administrator/index.php?option=com_modules&view=modules

How can I uninstall this module or correct this error so that I can access the admin of the site and continue upgrades (CB v.1.7 to v1.9)?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 4 months ago #227288 by nant

• aleevan
  • aleevan
11 years 4 months ago #227320 by aleevan
Nick,

This would be a great solution if I could access the back end of the site. :dry:

"Install/Uninstall PDF Print E-mail
How to Access

Select Extensions -> Install/Uninstall from the drop-down menu in the Back-end of your Joomla! installation. "

I can no longer access the administration (back-end) of the site. Only the server.

Suggestions? :unsure:

• nant
  • nant
11 years 4 months ago #227327 by nant

aleevan wrote: Nick,

This would be a great solution if I could access the back end of the site. :dry:

"Install/Uninstall PDF Print E-mail
How to Access

Select Extensions -> Install/Uninstall from the drop-down menu in the Back-end of your Joomla! installation. "

I can no longer access the administration (back-end) of the site. Only the server.

Suggestions? :unsure:

Find the module in the joomla jos_module table and disabled it using phpmyadmin

Moderators: beatnantkrileon