Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB1.8 Notice:Undefined index:router.php on line.48

• ptemper
  • ptemper
12 years 4 months ago #198547 by ptemper
Hi nuqimelnu,
I got the exact same error as you after installing CB Blogs.
Joomla 2.5.4 / CB 1.8 / CB Blogs 3.0.2 / WAMP 2.2 / PHP 5.3.10.

After installing CB Blogs, I created a Joomla Category for my Blogs, and 2 sub-categories. Next I logged on to the Fronted as a user; and created a Blog, and that is when the error occurred.

I then switched off SEF in the Joomla Global Configuration, and the error went away.
Not a great workaround, but maybe that will give you or someone else a clue to help you with this.

Good Luck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nuqimelnu
  • nuqimelnu
12 years 4 months ago #199035 by nuqimelnu

ptemper wrote: Hi nuqimelnu,
I got the exact same error as you after installing CB Blogs.
Joomla 2.5.4 / CB 1.8 / CB Blogs 3.0.2 / WAMP 2.2 / PHP 5.3.10.

After installing CB Blogs, I created a Joomla Category for my Blogs, and 2 sub-categories. Next I logged on to the Fronted as a user; and created a Blog, and that is when the error occurred.

I then switched off SEF in the Joomla Global Configuration, and the error went away.
Not a great workaround, but maybe that will give you or someone else a clue to help you with this.

Good Luck

yaps thanks ptemper for your information. :P
but i have more complicated problem if the joomla sef set to turn off :laugh: it will show mal-url like www.somedomain.com/index.php/index.php/index.php/forum etc. so i just set the error reporting to none and i will turn on it when i want to maintenance my site :laugh: :laugh:

• digix
  • digix
11 years 9 months ago #216717 by digix
hello,

i do have the same problem - same configuration.
even if it's a joomla problem - it is related to community builder.

i can't get the user profile or user list, when debugging i get the message Notice: Undefined index: view in /home/advocat/web/jupgrade/components/com_content/router.php on line 48

anyone who was able to solve the problem?
thanks a lot - i'm desperate ...
claudia

11 years 5 months ago #223419 by fancypants
It seems like a lot of people get this error message. I upgraded to the paid version of CB hoping it would solve the problem, but no such luck. Any link on the site that utilizes CB generates the message. Turning off SEF does eliminate the message, but is not an option for me.

I noticed that deleting the file router.php from /components/com_content/router.php will also eliminate the message. Obviously that line 48 error is coming from that file, but I'm not sure what other mayhem removing that file will cause.

Does anyone have a real solution to this problem?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon