Skip to Content Skip to Menu

🏖 End of summer sale! Savings on all memberships including single add-ons! Get 25% off now with code SUMMER25!

JavaScript Conflcit with YooTheme Warp Templates

13 years 6 months ago #155267 by zach.schnackel
JavaScript Conflcit with YooTheme Warp Templates was created by zach.schnackel
Hi,
Hope all has been well. I seem to have run into a bit of a snag with a site development. The site is located intralean-weightloss.com and is running YooTheme's Warp Framework. The issue I am running into is that when you visit the Join page intralean-weightloss.com/join you'll see the ajax search results (at the top menu) stop working and when a user is logged-in, all of the JavaScript stops. I saw that Community Builder is loading in it's own version of jQuery, which I believe may be conflicting with YooTheme and/or Yootheme Zoo. Is this something that you could confirm? If you have any suggestions on this I would really appreciate it (even how to remove jQuery 1.5 from Community Builder if necessary - YooTheme uses 1.4.4 which should share most of the same code (and is called first in the source code)). Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 6 months ago #156004 by krileon
We do not fix 3rd party conflicts. Please contact the developer of your template to have their jQuery run in noConflict (they should use jQuery. instead of $.). Also recommend they add a check to test if jQuery is loaded into head or not before adding.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon