Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB And Cb Advanced Search Help

• exodos
  • exodos
17 years 2 months ago #40709 by exodos
CB And Cb Advanced Search Help was created by exodos
Hi.

I need some help.

* Can i see avatars and give avatar accept for users in admin panel ?

* I' ve got some fields. I need something that users can not see one specific field when they look at some friends profile. This website is an organization that belongs to Saint Joseph High School. So users pay for this organization. But sometime they have got debt for being a member of this organization. And a user can his/her debt in his/her profile. But i want to let themn dont see their friends debts in their profile. How can i do that ?

* And when a user make search, how they can see the avatars as well at the search result ?

* The last help... I want to open user search button in a popup window without site design. Just online search tabs. Nothing more...

Thanks...

P.S: I try to make this for the months but i cant. Now i have to it immediately.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mikko
  • mikko
17 years 2 months ago #40710 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:CB And Cb Advanced Search Help
Privacy Policy or Advanced Profile Control can handle the access control thing you describe.

mikko

• exodos
  • exodos
17 years 2 months ago #40713 by exodos
Replied by exodos on topic Re:CB And Cb Advanced Search Help
Thanks for the quickly reply. Can Privacy policy and Advanced Profile Control make all this stuff ?

But i am not the owner of the site. Just a worker. I know that your Advanced Profile Control is a commercial plugin. So i cant pay it.. Privacy policy i install it but i didnt understand anything. How can i use it? How can i make the field that called "debt" private with using Privacy Policy ?

Thanks...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon