Skip to Content Skip to Menu

More Tab Positions

17 years 2 months ago #40183 by Deinticker
More Tab Positions was created by Deinticker
I know about CB-TAB-Positions like head and so on...but i need more Tab-Positions to make my Profils look like something nice...Can YOU tell me how to integrate more Tab-Positions in CB ? When you can tell me where in the codes i must look for it than you helpt me very much...thank YOU

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kryptik
  • Kryptik
17 years 2 months ago #40921 by Kryptik
Replied by Kryptik on topic Re:More Tab Positions
this tab has been asked multiple times, and I have yet to find an answer to it unfortunately. However with some placement investigation (try HTML, DIV W/ Title, and Tabbed Pane) in all different area's you can make the profile look however you want. For ADDED flexibility check out the plugin/mod by "mikko" I think. IT's a CB Tab Module and allows you to display certain tabs in module positions. This opens up the possibility to use any module positions available by your joomla template. (IE, Collapsible modules).

• beat
  • beat
17 years 2 months ago #40933 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:More Tab Positions
Tab positions lists are used several places: in admin and in front-end. We are working on this, but it's not in the shortly upcomming new release, but in the one after that one :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon