Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Paypal Buy Now Plug In/Hack For Ads or Gallery

• uacllc
  • uacllc
17 years 7 months ago #29759 by uacllc
Hi CB Team and Community Folks,
Thank you so much for your on going work with Community Builder!

I am currently preparing to launch a website that I have been prepping for most of the year. I have been been working to integrate a number of open source applications and customizations, to create a scalable multimedia Joomla platform.

I am presently seeking to offer our members their own product and service sales tabs on their profile page. I have been experimenting with using the Ads Manager component and plug-in. As well as, the option of creating tabs with text area fields for the product descriptions, price, category etc. At a minimum, I'd like to let user enter HTML code for images or video codes and the HTML for their Paypal Buy Now button.

The goal is to have a multiuser mall were visitors and members can order products and services from our members.

Currently, the HTML is working for the descriptions. However, the Pay Pal is being stripped. It shows the images but does not take the customer to the Paypal page.
Please see examples( the My Products Tabs)
www.urbanartsclub.com/dvfilmmaker

The ideal set-up would be to have extra fields in the ads manager or CB tabs admin tabs, for the user's paypal email address. Then the plug-in would generate the Buy Now Button.

Can anyone offer please suggestion or code samples on how to keep the HTML? (I have turned off editors and made changes to ue_config.php as suggested on these forums),. However, I still have an issues with the Pay Pal button.

The other option is to add the Pay Pal button code generator to the ads manager. Any suggestions?

Best,
Max

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon