Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Registration details on single line and missing password

• quinage
  • quinage
5 years 6 months ago #310903 by quinage
Hi all,
I have the same trouble. I modified the mail string because [DETAILS] puts all data in a single line, while I want to send an email with each field in its own line:
Code:
\n<br />Nome: [NAME]\n<br />Nome utente: [USERNAME]\n<br />Password: [PASSWORD]\n<br />
by the way: \r\n doesn't work properly, all phrases come to people in a single line.

Of course in the mail people read "[PASSWORD]" in the text...

more: which is the name of the field containing the mail? If we can't have [DETAILS] splitted in more lines, at least we could put each detail in its own line, but we need to know the names of the fields...

Thanks in advance

Massimo Petrossi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 6 months ago #310926 by krileon
It should be on separate lines. If you enabled HTML emails within CB > Configuration > Registration you'll need to replace the \n\r with <br /> as there's currently a bug with those not replacing automatically correctly. Passwords do not send in emails unless the password was automatically generated, but should still be able to force this with [password] in the Pending email (will not work in Welcome email unless confirmation and approval are both disabled).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon