Skip to Content Skip to Menu

User List Filters

• jrcook416
  • jrcook416
5 years 8 months ago #309821 by jrcook416
User List Filters was created by jrcook416
I'm sure I'm missing this in the manual, but I want to set a filter to return all users in my userlist. I've tried username contains %, username contains *, username contains ?, and gone as far as actually typing the username completely in. No records returned.

What wildcards can be used to return all user list records? By the way, this is a Super User and I have Registered and Super User groups selected in my list configuration.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 8 months ago #309831 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic User List Filters
Userlist already display all users by default. Adding a filter reduces the users it displays based off your filter. Be sure the "Usergroups" parameter includes all the usergroups you intend to display. Also be sure under Parameters > Search you didn't set "Hide Empty Searches" to "Yes" as it'll cause the initial view of the userlist to display no one until you make a search.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon