Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Not possible to change/modify avatars ?

• cevichero
  • cevichero
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #309450 by cevichero
Not possible to change/modify avatars ? was created by cevichero
Hello, hello,

I don't understand how can I change the avatar of profiles. I create a test profile of my website but It's not possible to modify the avatar.
Here's my configuration.
screenshots.firefox.com/mx4d6WTHGf3PSXO4/www.club-economique-franco-allemand.org

screenshots.firefox.com/pP2a4wlqF4Liv8VT/www.club-economique-franco-allemand.org
Import is Enabled of course :)

In front
screenshots.firefox.com/QIokGVDBZD4Hn3gx/www.club-economique-franco-allemand.org

Joomla 3.8.12
CB 2.1.4+build.2018.05.14.16.53.38.b654953b0

have I something wrong ?
Thank you.

MI
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by cevichero.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 8 months ago #309455 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Not possible to change/modify avatars ?

Joomla 3.8.12

Update both of these and see if your issue persists. Your install is out of date.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• cevichero
  • cevichero
5 years 8 months ago #309463 by cevichero
Replied by cevichero on topic Not possible to change/modify avatars ?

krileon wrote:

Joomla 3.8.12

Update both of these and see if your issue persists. Your install is out of date.

Hello,

Thanks for your return, I update CB but nothing changes... :huh:
The Div contains the stills "display:none" and input is "disactivate".

Do you have any idea?

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 8 months ago #309471 by krileon
If you've any form of caching be sure you've cleared the cache after updating. Retry with default Joomla protostar template to see if issue still persists. Beyond that my guess is something installed maybe conflicting. Try disabling non-core CB plugins 1 by 1 to see if issue goes away.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• cevichero
  • cevichero
5 years 8 months ago #309473 by cevichero
Replied by cevichero on topic Not possible to change/modify avatars ?
It's the template ! When I use Protostar, the field appears :)
Now I have to find a way to fix this bug.
Let's try it !

By the way, since the update of CB, the fonts are very so small. It seems it's because the new CB and template doesn't match so good.
Thank you.

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 8 months ago #309516 by krileon

By the way, since the update of CB, the fonts are very so small.

See the below regarding small font.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/6-news-and-publicity/239316-community-builder-2-2-bootstrap-4-release?start=6#305472

It seems it's because the new CB and template doesn't match so good.

Nope, due to bad practice of template forcing a base font size on html element (should be on the body).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: cevichero

Moderators: beatnantkrileon