Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Force input field time format

5 years 9 months ago #309264 by mickeyoomlapolis
Force input field time format was created by mickeyoomlapolis
There is a way to force the user to insert a time information in this format hh:mm:ss for example like in DATE FILED o instead using a TEXT FIELD but with a input mask or similar ?

Thank you for your help,
Mickey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 9 months ago #309277 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Force input field time format
CB has no input mask usage for text fields. Suppose you could add one as it's basically just entirely JS. However CB comes with a Time field and recommend just using that.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 9 months ago #309291 by mickeyoomlapolis
Replied by mickeyoomlapolis on topic Force input field time format
Sorry, is possible that I don't see this kind of field because the CB Version is 1.9.1

Attachments:

• nant
  • nant
5 years 9 months ago #309292 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Force input field time format

mickeyoomlapolis wrote: Sorry, is possible that I don't see this kind of field because the CB Version is 1.9.1

CB 1.9.1 is no longer supported (3+ years ago).
You need to upgrade to latest joomla and latest CB.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon