Skip to Content Skip to Menu

php regular expression limit reached pcre.backtrack_limit

5 years 10 months ago #308538 by gpweb.contact
user_list link does not work after migration from 1.9 to 2.2.1(joomla 3.9 and php 7.1)

error message is= php regular expression limit reached pcre.backtrack_limit

it seems not a problem of hosting ....it seems you know the problem..could you help me please ?

I just bought your extension to upgrade...it's important for us ( i can provide to you the access)

Thanks a lot !!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 10 months ago #308545 by krileon
Probably same issue as the below topic.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/237147-solved-avatar-in-cb-membership-list-causes-error?start=6

Edit your userlist within CB > List Management and ensure the pagination parameters are correct. More than likely the number of users displayed per page failed to migrate so it's trying to display all your users on 1 page.

I just bought your extension to upgrade...it's important for us ( i can provide to you the access)

You bought CBSubs, which provides support for CBSubs only and has nothing to do with potential CB migration issues. Did you mean to purchase a Professional or Developer subscription?

Have moved your topic to general discussion as it has nothing to do with CBSubs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon