Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Problem with registration mail

6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #305620 by MaartenV87
Problem with registration mail was created by MaartenV87
Does anybody know where the problem is with the lay-out of my registration mail - in attachment.
Code:
'YOUR_REGISTRATION_IS_APPROVED_MESSAGE' => "Welkom [NAME] \r\n\U bent nu ingeschreven op de sollicitatiedatabank van de Stedelijke Basisscholen Hasselt met onderstaande gegevens:.\r\n\r\n\r\n[DETAILS]\r\n\r\n\rVergeet niet op regelmatige basis uw beschikbaarheid te updaten.\r\nGebruikers die hun profiel regelmatig updaten komen bovenaan de lijst met sollicitanten te staan.\r\n\r\nAlvast veel succes op onze sollicitatiedatabank\r\nMet vriendelijke groet,\r\nSollicitatiedatabank SBS Hasselt",
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by MaartenV87.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 2 months ago #305661 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem with registration mail
If you've enabled HTML registration emails change the \r\n to <br />.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #305667 by MaartenV87
Replied by MaartenV87 on topic Problem with registration mail
The HTML registration is enabled. Seems some kind of bug with the registration mail because the mass message works correctly
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by MaartenV87.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 2 months ago #305673 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem with registration mail
Yes, it's a known bug that \r\n are not automatically converted to <br /> linebreaks when using HTML registration emails. That's the following issue more specifically.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5434

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon