Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Can I clear all content?

• s0meagent
  • s0meagent
6 years 6 months ago #303239 by s0meagent
Can I clear all content? was created by s0meagent
Hi guys!

I have purchased Community Builder and I now have configured everything to my liking. Firstly, you guys rock! Secondly, me and my son have been posting nonsense in CB activity for testing purposes and while making our groupjive groups(which will be uneditable by users) it created lost of posts which I would like to remove for our launch for a clean start. So my question is:

How can I flush everything posted to CB Activity? ..or, is there a way to clear everything 'user inputed' in CB alltogether?

i.e: Krileon, havent been here for a while, love the beard! :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 6 months ago #303258 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Can I clear all content?
For most content you should be able to just mass-delete from backend. CB Activity for example navigate to CB Activity > Activity and begin deleting. Same for GJ within GJ > Groups, etc... Alternatively the fastest way would be to just empty the plugins content tables within your database, which maybe tricky if unfamiliar with SQL.

i.e: Krileon, havent been here for a while, love the beard!

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon