Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Edit Profile Item Page Not Appearing

6 years 9 months ago #301124 by Intellitech
Edit Profile Item Page Not Appearing was created by Intellitech
Hi guys...
We got Joomla version updated 3.7.3 and CB version on 2.1.3.

After the update, we note that as a Registered level user logging in from the front-end, the CB User Profile cannot be seen.

The menu item type selected is Community Builder > User Profile Edit.

Even in the Community Builder default menu type, the profile tabs and fields do not appear when we logged in as a Registered level user.

It used to work before Joomla was updated to the current version.

Could you let us know if there is any incompatibilities between the latest version of Joomla and the 2.1.3 of Community Builder?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 9 months ago #301134 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Edit Profile Item Page Not Appearing
Sounds like access issue somewhere. Check that CB Core is public and published in CB > Plugin Management. Review tab access within CB > Tab Management as well. Also review profile access within CB > Configuration > User Profile. Beyond that don't know what further to suggest except review your install carefully as something isn't configured correctly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 9 months ago #301143 by Intellitech
Replied by Intellitech on topic Edit Profile Item Page Not Appearing
Thanks krileon.

We have checked all the settings and it seems fine.
Only difference is that the CB Tab Management is set to Public.
And the menu item to display the Profile shows set to Registered.

Is there a conflict between these settings that is causing the issue?

Or it is a site template issue that we can't display or show the profile?

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 9 months ago #301171 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Edit Profile Item Page Not Appearing
As you didn't clarify what you mean by profile edit can not be seen I've no idea. If the page is just empty then it could be a template probably or a configuration issue in your tabs, plugins, or fields. Switch to default Joomla protostar and retry to see if it's your template doing it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon