Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Auto Actions add defer & async to my link

• mk3
  • mk3
6 years 10 months ago #300355 by mk3
How could I do that if my method is JS (URL) in Auto Actions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
6 years 10 months ago #300359 by nant

mk3 wrote: How could I do that if my method is JS (URL) in Auto Actions?

Do you even have Auto Actions?

You do not appear to be a subscriber.

• mk3
  • mk3
6 years 10 months ago #300364 by mk3
Sure I have! I don't know why you don't see me in buyers list, but I have bought the professional set about 1 year ago.

• nant
  • nant
6 years 10 months ago #300366 by nant

mk3 wrote: Sure I have! I don't know why you don't see me in buyers list, but I have bought the professional set about 1 year ago.

Your 3 month Professional subscription expired 2017/03/28.

This means that you do not have the latest CB Auto Actions (many builds have been released since then) and any instructions you are given might not work on your version.

• mk3
  • mk3
6 years 10 months ago #300368 by mk3
Well, for the moment I'm developping my website very slowly and all of my components are outdated, as I started about 1 year ago.... That wouldn't make sense for me to update, before I'm sure to be close to finish my project.
However answers you give are very helpful.
Also right now I have a probelm on this forum, as it gives an error message: I am forbidden to access the forum when I try to post a Topic.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 10 months ago #300400 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Auto Actions add defer & async to my link

How could I do that if my method is JS (URL) in Auto Actions?

You can't. Use Header method if your version has it available and you can specify the entire header HTML element where you'll be able to add those attributes.

Also right now I have a probelm on this forum, as it gives an error message: I am forbidden to access the forum when I try to post a Topic.

Most likely triggering mod_security. Our security is pretty heavy to avoid possible issues. Try to avoid putting large blocks of PHP, etc.. in posts.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon