Skip to Content Skip to Menu

changing the CBSubs templates images

• spletcher
  • spletcher
6 years 11 months ago #299247 by spletcher
changing the CBSubs templates images was created by spletcher
I'm a bit confused at how to best control the appearance of my CB Subs plans with the images and layout.
A couple past forums talk about overriding the CSS but there is no obvious way to override the four images that are used (yellow, green, red, blue) for the CBsubs plans.

Wondering if I can use some icons that I have downloaded instead and trying to figure out how to change this.

Thanks,

Stan
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 10 months ago #299283 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic changing the CBSubs templates images
The images are a part of the rounded template. You can find them at the below location.

/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/templates/rounded/images

CSS is used to set the image so you can use CSS to override what image is used. See the below for the CSS.

/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/templates/rounded/cbpaidsubscriptions.css

Specifically it's usage of membership_icon.png image. If you need further information on what CSS is used then right click and inspect element on the images to review their CSS in your browsers developer panel.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon