Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Are the inscription form is secure on CB 1.9.1 on Joomla 1.5 ?

6 years 11 months ago #299127 by Chacapamac
Yes , I know, Joomla 1.5, I ask this particular client to renew is website for years. I use all the security trick but this month the site get hacked to send mass emails.

By chance, the hosting company give us a chance to keep the site until the other one is made.

But I have to secure all forms - I was at the CB inscription form, what can I do ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #299136 by krileon
No idea what you're asking regarding securing CBs registration form. What about it are you needing to secure? Force HTTPS? Stop spam registrations? Please be more specific.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon