Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Existing template and implementing CB

• ffusion
  • ffusion
7 years 1 month ago #297242 by ffusion
Existing template and implementing CB was created by ffusion
If we have an existing template on a site and wish to bring CB into the mix, how would installing CB affect the existing site template?
What do we need to be looking for in compatibility of 3rd party templates and CB?

Thanks for shedding any light on this option you can.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
7 years 1 month ago #297248 by nant

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #297266 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Existing template and implementing CB
It won't affect it at all. CBs CSS does not style anything outside of CB (we specifically namespace our CSS classes). CB 2.x is styled by Bootstrap 3. If you've a compatible Bootstrap 3 you can disable CBs within CB > Configuration > Integrations and the two should blend together well.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by krileon.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon