Skip to Content Skip to Menu

cbsubs can be used for Rtl language?

• saman2
  • saman2
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #296828 by saman2
cbsubs can be used for Rtl language? was created by saman2
hi
i want to understand is that cbsubs can be use for rtl language?
or if i perches that can be customize?
can i create custom payment getway of payment for my country?how to do that?is there any Doc for that?i'm in iran.
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by saman2.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 1 month ago #296835 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic cbsubs can be used for Rtl language?
RTL is just CSS. Everything supports RTL. Regarding creating payment gateways it's not simple and do not recommend it for anyone unless they've extensive coding experience and experience with payment gateways.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• saman2
  • saman2
7 years 1 month ago #296838 by saman2
Replied by saman2 on topic cbsubs can be used for Rtl language?
this is getway payment that i want to use that:(non english but simple php code)
www.zarinpal.com/lab/%D9%86%D9%85%D9%88%D9%86%D9%87-%DA%A9%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%87-%D9%88%D8%A8-%D8%B3%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D9%86%D9%88%D8%B4%D8%AA%D9%87-%D8%B4%D8%AF%D9%87-%D8%A8/

it's for iran.
if i perches cbsubs what happend for iranian payment?
i see your peyment getway and they are not match with iranian currency.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 1 month ago #296840 by krileon
We do not have a Zarinpal gateway. You would have to completely develop that your self. Again, this is not a simple task. If you are not a professional programmer I do not recommend trying to develop your own gateway (we will provide no assistance with this). I recommend checking into Authorize.net or Ogone as I don't see explicit statements that Iran is prohibited like the other gateways do.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• saman2
  • saman2
7 years 1 month ago #296869 by saman2
Replied by saman2 on topic cbsubs can be used for Rtl language?
about authorize.net see this
search.authorize.net/search?q=iran&client=www-anet-en-us-frontend&proxystylesheet=www-anet-en-us-frontend&site=www-anet-en-us&output=xml_no_dtd&client=www-anet-en-us-frontend&proxystylesheet=www-anet-en-us-frontend&site=www-anet-en-us&output=xml_no_dtd

in the pdf they say iran can't use their service.

about ogone , i can't find something... can you give me one of payment extension to try change that for Zarinpal and give back to you for test?

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 1 month ago #296872 by krileon
I suggest contacting Ogone then to see if they allow payments in Iran.

can you give me one of payment extension to try change that for Zarinpal and give back to you for test?

No, the gateways do nothing without CBSubs and we do not give out CBSubs for free, sorry. The list of gateways CBSubs supports are as follows. You can contact each of them to see if either will work for you.

Paypal, PayPal Advanced, Paypal Pro, Authorize.net, CCBill, CIC Credit Mutuel, eWay, Google Checkout, Moneris Select Plus, Payza, QuickPay, Skrill, TeleMoney Easy Pay, TwhoCheckout, World Pay, and Offline (e.g. cash/checks).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon