Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Confirmation popup position with PHP7

7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #294198 by plastic1st
Confirmation popup position with PHP7 was created by plastic1st
Hello.

I'm trying to migrate my website from PHP5.6 to PHP7.0, and I'm facing a problem with the confirmation popup position (when you want to add or remove a connection with another member).
The popup, which should be centered, appears at the bottom of the screen (see attached image).

I've tested (and noticed) this problem in Firefox and Chrome.
Back to PHP 5.6, the popup is centered again.

Thanks in advance for your help

plastic1st
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by plastic1st.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 4 months ago #294220 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Confirmation popup position with PHP7
That's entirely jQuery and has nothing to do with PHP7. More than likely your Joomla template has the viewport set wrong in HTML. Switch to default Joomla protostar template and see if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 4 months ago #294227 by plastic1st
Replied by plastic1st on topic Confirmation popup position with PHP7
Thanks for your support !

You're right ! With the Protostar template, the confirmation popup is centered again.
So the issue seems to come from my template.
But I don't understand why I don't have this problem with the PHP5.6 version of the exact same website, same configuration, etc.

By the way, what is the viewport of a template ?

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 4 months ago #294280 by krileon
You'll need to contact your template developer for support or compare the HTML structure of your template with protostar to see what could be wrong. PHP should have absolutely no effect on this, but I've no idea how your template was designed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 4 months ago #294304 by plastic1st
Replied by plastic1st on topic Confirmation popup position with PHP7
Yes, PHP should not have any effect, but it has, unfortunately. :blink:
Since I'm still waiting for an answer to the last question I've asked to the template developer (1 or 2 years ago), I think I will have to fix it by myself...
Thanks anyway for your support.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 4 months ago #294315 by krileon
You may just want to consider a different template in that case. I recommend a Bootstrap 3 powered template as it should style CB nicely as well and anything else using Bootstrap 3.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: plastic1st

Moderators: beatnantkrileon