Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] CSS not loaded when logged in

7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #294191 by plastic1st
[SOLVED] CSS not loaded when logged in was created by plastic1st
Hello.

While investigating on style differences between visitor and member display of my website, I have noticed that the
  • bootstrap.css
  • fontawesome.css
  • template.css
located in "components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default" directory are no longer loaded after logging in via CB login form.

The <head> section of my web site contains the 3 following CSS inclusions :
Code:
<link href="http://www.mybebsite.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default/bootstrap.css?v=37a64fcc4791290f" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" /> <link href="http://www.mybebsite.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default/fontawesome.css?v=4beaa0b5f6892ac9" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" /> <link href="http://www.mybebsite.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default/template.css?v=8f267e847584331e" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

in visitor mode, but these 3 lines disappear in member mode. :blink:

How can I get these 3 inclusions for both visitors and members ?

Thanks in advance for your help

plastic1st

[EDIT] : Once logged in, if I switch the member group from "registered" to "Public" or "Super User" and refresh the page, the 3 CSS inclusions are back.
This CSS issue occurs for the "registered" group, and all its sub-groups.
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by plastic1st. Reason: Solved :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 4 months ago #294222 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CSS not loaded when logged in
ACL isn't checked for loading of CSS files. My guess is you've ACL blocking access to the entire extension, but I've no idea how you've managed to configure that. Switch to default Joomla protostar template and see if issue persists to see if it's some sort of functionality provided by your template. If you're using a header compression extension try disabling it. If cache is enabled try purging cache. CB also only loads its template CSS files where they're being used; they do not load on every page.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 4 months ago #294228 by plastic1st
Replied by plastic1st on topic CSS not loaded when logged in
Thanks for your answer !

I have solved this issue.
I don't really know how, because I've perfomed some tests on another problem (on which I'm still investigating), and after having switched from my template to the protostar template a couple of times (and having cleared the cache each time), my CSS problem has disappeared.
One less problem :cheer:

Thanks again for your support, and I also take the opportunity to thank you globally for this great component, which is not only really well thinked, but also really easy to update.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon