Skip to Content Skip to Menu

After upgrade 2,1 error

• semco
  • semco
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #289076 by semco
After upgrade 2,1 error was created by semco
Hi
After upgrade error in cb profile

Warning: _formatFieldOutput called with in /Canada/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbFieldHandler.php on line 696

tx,
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by semco.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 10 months ago #289089 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic After upgrade 2,1 error
You've something trying to render a field with the output specified as "in". Probably a substitution with output="in".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• semco
  • semco
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #289143 by semco
Replied by semco on topic After upgrade 2,1 error
Hi Kyle

I found the file. However, I am not able to fix or remove the bug myself. On my other website I just installed
"pkg_communitybuilder_2.0.15+build.2016.12.15.23.46.28.564cb4824.zip" to check for an error and it came back clean with no errors. Could you please help me find the error and give me the instruction to remove it.

Below is the file

Thank you
[REMOVED]
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by krileon.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #289169 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic After upgrade 2,1 error
There's nothing wrong with the file. As I've explained you have a usage issue somewhere. Either a bad substitution or a 3rd party plugin sending the wrong $output value to that function. That code was not changed in CB 2.1. Check your substitution usages in Custom HTML fields and ensure you didn't specify output="in" for any of them. If issue persists then disable non-core fields 1 by 1 within CB > Plugin Management to see if issue goes away.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by krileon.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon