Skip to Content Skip to Menu

You are not authorised to view this resource - ERROR !!

• tiparrish
  • tiparrish
8 years 1 month ago #285393 by tiparrish
I am receiving this error "You are not authorised to view this resource" for all Joomla 2.5 websites after uploading to Ubuntu 2.5 and SQL 5.7. It appears to be a permissions issue, but I am unable to locate the source to correct. Can anyone point me in the right direction.

See the attached image which shows the error. Also, for the Joomla 2.5 websites, I am also unable to access my administration portal. My password is accepted, but the admin page does not load.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
8 years 1 month ago #285402 by nant

tiparrish wrote: I am receiving this error "You are not authorised to view this resource" for all Joomla 2.5 websites after uploading to Ubuntu 2.5 and SQL 5.7. It appears to be a permissions issue, but I am unable to locate the source to correct. Can anyone point me in the right direction.

See the attached image which shows the error. Also, for the Joomla 2.5 websites, I am also unable to access my administration portal. My password is accepted, but the admin page does not load.

Thanks

No idea how this is reated to Community Builder.
Semms to be purely a Joomla issue - and I know that you are probably aware that Joomla 2.5 is no longer supported.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon