Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Invites and Captcha

• cAy
  • cAy
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #285384 by cAy
CB Invites and Captcha was created by cAy
Hi

I cant invite new members. Error: Wrong captcha code

But i have disable captcha for invite new member? If i enable captcha, i cant see the captcha box and the same error?

Member Registration with ReCaptcha works perfect.

Joomla 3.6.2
CB 2.0.15
AntiSpam 2.0.0+build.2016.05.17.02.30.46.611c15f88
GroupJive 3.0.1+build.2016.08.24.00.07.42.de3fb2291
CB Invites 4.0.3+build.2016.04.26.00.10.54.5c305fca8

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by cAy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 1 month ago #285404 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Invites and Captcha
Can't see how it'd be doing that if the parameter is toggled off. There's no further captcha check to it beyond that parameter. Does unpublishing CB AntiSpam solve it? If not it could be a 3rd party captcha that's doing it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• cAy
  • cAy
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #285405 by cAy
Replied by cAy on topic CB Invites and Captcha
I have try some things...

Invite from Profile -> no problem , email send in german correct

Invite from Group -> Problem! (error: wrong recaptcha)
Disable AntiSpam -> same Problem!
Disable ReCaptcha in GroupJive Invites -> same Problem!
Enable ReCaptcha in GroupJive Invites -> no problem, but email send in english?

Group Mail on all User ist ok with disable ReCaptcha.

-> 2 Versions of invite?

I have the problem, that Invite in Groups is not funtction without ReCaptcha.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by cAy.

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 1 month ago #285536 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Invites and Captcha
If disabling CB AntiSpam doesn't fix it then you've an issue from a 3rd party extension. Check if you've a reCaptcha Joomla plugin installed within Extensions > Plugins and disable it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon