Skip to Content Skip to Menu

_UE_PASS shows in Login module rather than the word password

• Dougj
  • Dougj
  • Add-ons
8 years 1 month ago #285177 by Dougj
I had a J 2.5 site with CB 1.9.1 and CBSubs 3 installed that worked as expected. I have updated to J3.6.2 and CB 2.0.15 and then CBSubs 4.

Before updating to CBSubs 4, and after, I noticed that the CB login module does not display correctly. Beside the area for username it appropriately says "username or email". However beside where its should says password it says "_UE_PASS" and where it should say Remember me it says "+UE_REMEMBER_ME". as well the login button does not display the text login. Instead is says "_UE_BUTTON_LOGIN". Also the link for lost username and password says "_UE_LOST_USERNAME_PASSWORD".

I have gone through all the CB tools and fixed any errors successfully.

Any help fixing this issue would be appreciated.?

Doug

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
8 years 1 month ago #285178 by nant

Dougj wrote: I had a J 2.5 site with CB 1.9.1 and CBSubs 3 installed that worked as expected. I have updated to J3.6.2 and CB 2.0.15 and then CBSubs 4.

Before updating to CBSubs 4, and after, I noticed that the CB login module does not display correctly. Beside the area for username it appropriately says "username or email". However beside where its should says password it says "_UE_PASS" and where it should say Remember me it says "+UE_REMEMBER_ME". as well the login button does not display the text login. Instead is says "_UE_BUTTON_LOGIN". Also the link for lost username and password says "_UE_LOST_USERNAME_PASSWORD".

I have gone through all the CB tools and fixed any errors successfully.

Any help fixing this issue would be appreciated.?

Doug

Sounds like you have an old language file installed.

• Dougj
  • Dougj
  • Add-ons
8 years 1 month ago #285181 by Dougj
would that be a Joomla language pack, a CB language pack or CBSubs?

• nant
  • nant
  • Dougj
  • Dougj
  • Add-ons
8 years 1 month ago #285183 by Dougj
a reinstall of CB 2.0.15 seems to have cleared the issue. Thanks Nick. BTW I am running CBSubs 4.0. Are there any bugs I need to worry about if I do not go to 4.1.0? I am using this as a very simple membership fee collection system for a not for profit association so funds to keep updating are hard to come by..

• nant
  • nant
8 years 1 month ago #285246 by nant

Dougj wrote: a reinstall of CB 2.0.15 seems to have cleared the issue. Thanks Nick. BTW I am running CBSubs 4.0. Are there any bugs I need to worry about if I do not go to 4.1.0? I am using this as a very simple membership fee collection system for a not for profit association so funds to keep updating are hard to come by..

Yes CBSubs 4.1 fixes bugs and adds features.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon