Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Where is this error message controlled at in the system?

• maestroc
  • maestroc
8 years 2 months ago #284643 by maestroc
Where can I change this message at? I would like to rewrite it to be a little more natural sounding but I can't find it's location. I even searched the database for that phrase and got zero hits. Is it coded in a file somewhere?

Error
Your sign up process is not yet complete! Please check again your email for further instructions that have just been resent. If you don't find the email, check your spam-box. Make sure that your email account options are not set to immediately delete spam. If that was the case, just try logging in again to receive a new instructions email.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
8 years 2 months ago #284692 by nant

maestroc wrote: Where can I change this message at? I would like to rewrite it to be a little more natural sounding but I can't find it's location. I even searched the database for that phrase and got zero hits. Is it coded in a file somewhere?

Error
Your sign up process is not yet complete! Please check again your email for further instructions that have just been resent. If you don't find the email, check your spam-box. Make sure that your email account options are not set to immediately delete spam. If that was the case, just try logging in again to receive a new instructions email.

This is a language string.

Please download and study the CB Primer Book (also free) and check out the video tutorials (I believe there is a tutorial about this).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon