Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Please Help urgent! Can't login neither back nor front end anymore

8 years 2 months ago #284238 by virtinsanity
Hello there,

Yesterday all of a sudden i was logged in both back and front-end of my site then my session has probably expired and then tried going back in as usual yet all i could see was an empty blank page nothing. My username passwords are all correctly input but nothing can be seen. :(

This applies to both front and back end only a blank page.

Please help me out to resolve this issue. What should i do ?

Thank you very much in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 2 months ago #284239 by virtinsanity
I think that i may have forgotten to adjust menu login link to assign Combuilder login as i was messing with something in that menu item. I don't know if this would affect or not as it seems register and forgot login links are working as it should yet i can't login to front end and backend of my site.

8 years 2 months ago #284240 by virtinsanity
Well at last i'Ve thought of error report showing and that's what i came up with:

How should i proceed ?

Warning: require_once(/home/.../public_html/components/com_slogin/helpers/password.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/u938572094/public_html/plugins/authentication/slogin/slogin.php on line 14

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/.../public_html/components/com_slogin/helpers/password.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php-5.6/pear') in /home/u938572094/public_html/plugins/authentication/slogin/slogin.php on line 14

8 years 2 months ago #284243 by virtinsanity
Well sorry for disturbing, you may close the thread as it resolved. Thank you anyway. :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon