Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Very Strange Behaviour when trying to edit own userprofile in frontend

• TianaS
  • TianaS
8 years 5 months ago #281300 by TianaS
Dear Supporters!

I have now some horrible days after me, installing a lot of joomla components and responshit've templates and frameworks, and always deleted the useless garbage found on mass in the internet.
So now I am not sure whether my installation is broken or not.
I also tested a free CB template, but it wasn't working well, so I also deleted this one.
In the attachment you can see a screenshot what happens when I want to edit my own userprofile.
In the taskselector I can see many entrys like "Alert" "Block" "Blocknumber" "Bubble" and so on...

My System:
PHP-Version 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.16
Webserver Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu)
Joomla!-Version Joomla! 3.4.7 Stable [ Ember ] 21-December-2015 16:00 GMT
Joomla!-Plattform-Version Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT
MySQL Client API version 5.5.49

Well now I've seen the Debug Info and just turned off that useless framworksh.. helix too.

Warning: asort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /x/y/plugins/editors-xtd/helix_shortcode/helix_shortcode.php on line 24

Thanks anyway. I post it for others and perhaps proggers here. You can move or delete it if you want.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
8 years 5 months ago #281366 by nant
[mod note: moved out of potential bugs forum as it did not follow posting guidelines]

The warning message is associated with the helix_shortcode plugin you installed somehow on your site.

Nothing to do with Community Builder.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon