Skip to Content Skip to Menu

All CB lists display the same list regardless of which is default

• maestroc
  • maestroc
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #280043 by maestroc
I have two CB lists created, one with ID 4 and one with ID 5. I also have two menu items, one pointing to list 4 and one to list 5. The problem is that both lists show the same information. This seems to be regardless of whether one or either of the lists is flagged as default. Even with default turned off on both of them they still both pull the same list. I have verified that the two links are different. One is:

index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=userslist&listid=4&searchmode=0&Itemid=229

and the other:

index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=userslist&listid=5&searchmode=0&Itemid=229

Why can't I get the two lists to pull in different information? What might I be doing wrong?

If I go to them directly then everything is fine. However, when a user clicks a link created from those menu items Joomla is sending them both to the same page (the listid=4 one) and I can't figure out how to stop it.

We are not using a third party SEF component, just the built in Joomla SEF. If I create a third list with the listid of 6 and then create a menu item for it the system still sends it to the first list. Any idea what is going on?
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by maestroc. Reason: clarifying

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon